Eisen|Letunic is a Bay Area-based transportation, environmental and urban planning firm founded in 2005 by Victoria Eisen and Niko Letunic. The mission of our firm is to help our clients improve the livability and health of their communities through sustainable transportation, smart growth and environmental protection.
Prior to starting our firm, Victoria and Niko had a combined 30 years of planning experience working for local, regional and federal government agencies in the Bay Area. As a firm, we have already compiled a long list of clients and projects.
The focus areas of our work are smart growth and livable communities, alternative and non-motorized transportation, and environmental quality. Our firm's strengths lie in:
- Niko and Victoria's advanced research, analytical and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of planning conditions in the Bay Area, including issues, trends, politics, and players.
- Insider's knowledge and understanding of public-agency processes.
- Experience managing complex projects for public agencies, both as employees and, now, as consultants.
- Highly individualized attention that we, as a small firm, can provide to our clients and devote to our projects.